MiP2017/MitoEAGLE Hradec Kralove CZ
Hradec Kralove CZ, 15-18 Nov 2017. 12th Conference on Mitochondrial Physiology: The role of mitochondria in lifestyle and metabolic syndrome - COST MitoEAGLE perspectives and MitoEAGLE WG and MC Meeting.
» Mitochondrial Physiology Society
Mitochondrial Physiology Society (2017-11-15) MitoGlobal
Abstract: 12th Conference on Mitochondrial Physiology and MitoEAGLE WG and MC Meeting, 2017, Hradec Kralove, Czech Republic.
Co-organized with COST Action MitoEAGLE: Management Committee Meeting and Working Group Meetings.
ORO, 2017, MitoEAGLE, MiP, MitoGlobal
Minutes MitoEAGLE Hradec Kralove 2017
- - Minutes prepared by Zuzana Sumbalova and Verena Laner.
- Find the WG summaries in the Minutes and also here
Date and venue
- Nov 14: Arrival, welcome in the evening
- Nov 15-16: MiP2017/MitoEAGLE Conference
- Nov 16-17: Working Group 1-4 Meeting
- Nov 18: Management Committee Meeting, departure
- The MiP2017 participants are invited to stay and participate in the COST MitoEAGLE meeting, which is free of charge.
- The Charles University, Faculty of Medicine in Hradec Králové - see Map
- Cervinkova Zuzana
- Faculty of Medicine in Hradec Kralove, Charles University of Prague
- » MiP2017 programme
- » Or also available for download here
- Working Group summary
- WG1: Working Group 1
- WG2: Working Group 2
- WG3: see minutes
- WG4: Working Group 4 and Working Group 4 cell lines
- Working Group summary
Registration and further information
COST MitoEAGLE Reimbursement
- 1. Eligibility: Participants from Inclusivness Target Countries, Early career investigators and participants from all COST countries and International Partner Countries can apply - MitoEAGLE network.
- 2. Priority will be given to members of Inclusiveness Target Countries, to participants with specific presentations and to participants who will attend the entire event (Conference and Working Group Meeting).
- 3. Submit your abstract here and send it in the Abstract format to [email protected]
- Submitted abstracts provide the basis for allocation of MitoEAGLE reimbursement.
- Proposed deadline: 2017-Sep-30.
- 4. The COST MitoEAGLE reimbursement will cover the local costs (accommodation with 70€/night flat rate and meals with 20€ flat rate) and travel expenses.Registration fees can not be reimbursed.
» Notification of MitoEAGLE reimbursement will be given until October 15th.
ITC Conference Grant
max of 5 participants will be awarded with the ITC Conference Grant.
- Who can apply:Conference Grants are exclusively reserved for PhD students and ECI’s with a primary affiliation in an institution located in an ITC.
- Task: The applicant must make an oral/poster presentation at the conference in question and must be listed in the official event/conference programme. The main subject of the oral presentation / poster presentation / speech at the approved conference must be on the topic of the Action and must acknowledge COST.
- The participation of each applicant must be pre-approved by the Action MC.
- How to apply
- 1. Register for the MiP2017/MitoEAGLE conference
- 2. Contact the local organizer with the wish to apply for the ITC Conference Grant
- 3. Send an abstract to [email protected] and to the local organizer
- 4. The decision will be made by the COST Action Chair and the local organizer
- 5. As soon as the decision was made you will receive an instruction on how to apply on COST
Application deadline: 20.September
Abstracts/Participants - alphabetical order
- Date: Monday, 2017-11-20
- Venue: Institute of Physiology, Deptartement of Bioenergetics
- Local organizer: Pecina Petr - O2k-Network laboratory: CZ Prague Houstek J
- O2k-Workshop on DatLab7
- No registration necessary
- » More details: IOC125
This project has received funding from the European Union's Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme supported by COST (European Cooperation in Science and Technology) under grant agreement No OC-2015-2-19984.
Listed under MitoGlobal Events.