- 1. To submit an abstract with this form, just type "Surname_2012_Abstract Eventname" (e.g. Mueller_2012_Abstract IOC74) into the box below (Mueller is the presenting author, and does not have to be the first author in the reference) (see example)
- Authors separated by comma; no "and" or "&".
- Do not use umlauts or accented letters (should be written as: ä=ae, ö=oe, ü=ue, é=e; â=a; æ=ae, å=aa, ø=oe)
- 2. Click "Create or edit" and add or edit information in the entry fields (please read detailed guidelines for help).
- 3. Click "Show preview" to check if the text appears correctly.
- 4. Click "Save page", which is particularly important after "Show previews".
- Authors: Surname A, Surname B
- Event = IOC72
- Pagename = Surname_2012_Abstract IOC72
- Reference: Should have the following format: Surname A, Surname B (Year) Title. Mitochondr Physiol Network ##.##.
- Link: Please provide a weblink of interest here.
- Authors: Authors separated by comma; no "and" or "&". Umlauts or accented letters should be written as: ä=ae, ö=oe, ü=ue, é=e; â=a; æ=ae, å=aa, ø=oe.
- Year: Year of event (e.g. 2012).
- Event: Name of event (e.g. IOC72).
- Abstract: Insert the abstract, avoid any conflict with copyrights. Special characters (e.g. µ, °) might not show up correctly when copy-pasting - thus check for errors and correct them. References in the text are given by numbers in brackets .Up to 250 words, max. 500 words (if more, please copy/paste into "Free text" box.
- Keywords: Enter a list of keywords.
- MiPNetLab: For abstracts from a MiPNet-Reference Laboratory - please type in here the UserCode (e.g AT_Innsbruck_Gnaiger E). If you do not remember it, look here for a list - Category:MiPNet Laboratories
- Labels: Finally, please tick the appropriate "keywords" in the following boxes, to make sure that the added or edited publication appears in the specific filters.
- Free text: Additional information.