- 1. To submit an abstract with this form, just type "First author_Event" into the box below (see example)
- authors separated by comma; no "and" or "&".
- no umlauts or accented letters (should be written as: ä=ae, ö=oe, ü=ue, é=e; â=a; æ=ae, å=aa, ø=oe)
- 2. Click on create/edit and fill out the missing fields (please read detailed guidelines for help).
- 3. Save page
- Authors: Pesta D, Macek C, Hoppel F, Faulhaber M, Burtscher M, Gnaiger E, Schocke M
- Event = IOC60
- Pagename = Pesta IOC60
- Reference:Should have the following format: Surname A, Surname B (Year) Title.
- Link: Please provide a weblink of interest here.
- Authors: Authors separated by comma; no "and" or "&". Umlauts or accented letters should be written as: ä=ae, ö=oe, ü=ue, é=e; â=a; æ=ae, å=aa, ø=oe.
- Year: Year of event (e.g. 2011).
- Event: Name of event (e.g. IOC61).
- Abstract: Insert the abstract, except in case of any conflict with copyrights. Special characters (e.g. µ, °) might not show up correctly when copy-pasting - thus check for errors and correct them. References in the text are given by numbers in brackets .Up to 250 words, max. 400 words (if more, please copy/paste into "Free text" box.
- Keywords: Enter a meaningful list of keywords.
- MipNetLab: For abstracts from a MiPNet-reference laboratory - please type in here the UserCode (e.g AT_Innsbruck_GnaigerE). If you do not remember it, look here for a list - Category:MiPNet Laboratories
- Labels: Finally, please tick the appropriate "keywords" in the following boxes, to make sure that the added or edited publication appears in the specific filters.
- Free text: Any additional information (e.g. affiliations of authors).