User:Spitzer Gudrun/SV-Chamber Instructions
I Added sV Instructions to following pages
Same concentration for standard and small volume chamber
- Glucose: second paragraph is not in titrations list, leave it?
Different concentration for different chambers
Concentrations prepared separately
- KCN is the amount of stock solution and volume of aliquote ok?
- Catalase why are different hamilton syringe sizes indicated on the table although the titration volume is the same for standard- and sV-chamber?
- Hydrogen peroxide: preparation and titration are described on MiPNet14.13_Medium-MiR06#Re-oxygenation_with_H2O2_titrations
Conc for sV-chamber by dilution
- Antimycin A
- Sodium azide
- Carboxyatractyloside deleted higher concentration because not recommended any more
- Salicylhydroxamic acid why is so much volume added for the standard chamber? is SHAM not soluble / too toxic to be more concentrated? And why is a much higher volume indicated for the sV-chamber titrations? According to Maria she never used it for the small chamber. No one else used it. Should it be deleted from the sV-titrations list?