Popular Bioblast page
MitoGlobal Organizations has been accessed more than
- 5,000 times (2014-10-13)
We would like to invite your organization, which has a specific interest in mitochondrial research, to join the ‘Mitochondrial Global Network’. MitoGlobal - the Mitochondrial Global Network - aims at providing a WorldWide information platform for scientific organizations and research consortia with a specific interest in mitochondrial research and medicine.
- MitoGlobal Organizations are listed on the basis of an informal agreement.
- MitoGlobal Events are listed by the Mitochondrial Global Network to facilitate the timing and avoid unnecessary overlaps.
Please send your information to: [email protected]
Links to further mt-organizations
- Australian Mitochondrial Disease Foundation
- The Children's Mitochondrial Disease Network, UK
- Global Mitochondrial Awareness Week
- international mito-patients
- The Lily Foundation, UK
- MitoAction, US
- NZ mito