- Visit us at the UMDF Meeting 'Mitochondrial Medicine 2012'
- 2012-June-13 to 16 - Capitol Hill, Bethesda, Washington DC, US
- » First presentation in the US of the
- » Katrin Stecher, Lydia Staudacher and Erich Gnaiger will be glad to answer your questions on
- the west instrumental developments by Oroboros Instruments- MitoCom Tyrol;
- special features of the Oroboros O2k and high-resolution respirometry;
- high-efficiency scientific approach and low running costs - an explicit contribution to sustainability in the spirit of Gentle Science;
- sole source and quantitative and qualitative comparison with other approaches;
- our services: O2k-Workshops and training courses, networks: the US-MiPNet, O2k-WorldWide;
- open innovation - an innovative concept shared on the Bioblast Wiki, with the O2k-Catalogue, glossaries on mitochondrial terms (e.g. Respiratory states, Fluorometry terms), O2k-Publications, discussion on mitochondrial preparations, and many more areas to explore.
- » Visit us and take a chance to receive a free Oroboros-USB stick.
- Contact Katrin for an advance appointment at the UMDF exhibition: [email protected]