(Redirected from NeuroVive)
|News and Events||Working Groups||Short-Term Scientific Missions||Management Committee||Members|
COST Action CA15203 (2016-2021): MitoEAGLE
Evolution-Age-Gender-Lifestyle-Environment: mitochondrial fitness mapping
MitoPedia topics: EAGLE
COST WG4: WG4
|Institution||Abliva AB (previously NeuroVive)
- a partner in the Oroboros Ecosystem
|Address||Medicon Village, 223 81|
|O2k-Network Lab||SE Lund Elmer E|
Labels: Field of research: Pharmacological
Add references to your publications
- Abliva develops medicines for the treatment of primary mitochondrial diseases. These congenital, rare and often very severe diseases occur when the cell's energy provider, the mitochondria, do not function properly. The company is focused on two projects. KL1333, a powerful NAD+ regulator, is in clinical development and has been granted orphan drug designation in Europe and the US. NV354, an energy replacement (succinate) therapy, is in preclinical development.
- NeuroVive enters commercial partnership with Oroboros Instruments on mitochondrial medicine research compounds
- NeuroVive Pharmaceutical AB (Nasdaq Stockholm: NVP, OTCQX: NEVPF) today announced that the company has entered into an exclusive agreement to license and supply two of its first generation of succinate/malonate prodrugs as research tool compounds to Oroboros Instruments, a global supplier of mitochondrial research technologies.
- NeuroVive has agreed to provide, at scale, two research compounds, originating from its NVP015 program, on an exclusive basis to Oroboros. Depending on bulk quantities supplied, the agreement has the potential to generate revenue to NeuroVive in the range of €10,000-50,000 per annum. Oroboros will commercialize and distribute the compounds after having completed internal evaluation. Oroboros Instruments is world leading in the development and supply of analytical instrumentation and reagents for use in mitochondrial biology and mitochondrial medicine research and development.
- Eskil Elmér, CSO NeuroVive commented “We are excited to be able to supply compounds from our succinate prodrug family designated exclusively for research use to the scientific community. Oroboros Instruments is the perfect partner to reach thousands of scientists in the field. These cell-permeable compounds, that can stimulate and inhibit Complex II of the respiratory electron transfer system in living cells, will expand the toolbox for evaluating the role of mitochondria in disease. NeuroVive revenues will be modest but the primary value is that this is part of our mission to promote the development of mitochondrial medicine research.”
- More details: MitoKit-CII