Abstract: 15th MiP Conference: MitoEAGLE Summit (MC Meeting and MitoEAGLE WG), 2020 Nov 04-07, Obergurgl, Austria. - Tentative new date.
- Since international travel restrictions are still unpredictable this event is still in its planning phase. As many regulations have to be considered, a new strategy for this meeting will be necessary. At the current state we do not accept any registrations for this event. As soon as we have clarified the most important points about the organization and have found solutions for the given restrictions, we will inform you about the event. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Updates on COVID-19 available here: Viruses and mitochondrial medicine
General information on and important dates
- The MitoEAGLE Summit is focused on the achievements of the Working Groups. Specific sessions provide perspectives on project topics beyond the MitoEAGLE Action.
- Since our Cost Action MitoEAGLE is coming to an end, it is time to discuss new directions to support our mitochondrial network under the umbrella of the Mitochondrial Physiology Society.
- The accommodation will be booked by the local organizers. Choose your room in the registration form.
- 2020-01-14 to 17 Circular on MitoEAGLE Summit Obergurgl 2020 to MC Members and invited speakers
- 2020-01-24 Deadline for invited speakers for submission of tentative titles for oral and poster presentations
- 2020-01-27 General circular with preliminary list of speakers - Talk:MitoEAGLE Summit Obergurgl 2020
- 2020-05-11 Extension of the COST Action CA15203 until end of February 2021 has been approved. The following topics will be shifted in time:
- Deadline for MitoEAGLE grant applications with corresponding Abstracts for MitoEAGLE Summit Obergurgl 2020 and MiPschool Obergurgl 2020 (2020-##-## Fr)
- Notification on MitoEAGLE reimbursement for MitoEAGLE Summit Obergurgl 2020 and MiPschool Obergurgl 2020 (2020-##-## Th)
- Registration and late Abstract Deadline for MitoEAGLE Summit Obergurgl 2020 and MiPschool Obergurgl 2020 (2020-##-## Fr)
- Notification to oral and poster presenters (original 2020-##-## Mo)
- MitoEAGLE Summit (2020-11-04 to 07)
- Arrival/departure day (2020-11-08)
- MiP/MitoEAGLE Training School (2020-11-09 to 11)
- Departure day (2020-11-12)
- University Centre Obergurgl, Tyrol, Austria
information will be updated shortly
COST MitoEAGLE reimbursement
- 1. Eligibility: Participants from Inclusivness Target Countries, Early career investigators and participants from all COST countries and International Partner Countries can apply - MitoEAGLE network.
- 2. Priority will be given to members of Inclusiveness Target Countries, to participants with specific presentations and to participants who will attend the entire event (Conference and Working Group Meeting).
- 4. The COST MitoEAGLE reimbursement will cover the local costs and travel expenses.
» Notification on MitoEAGLE reimbursement will be given until ##-## th.
Preliminary list of speakers
Preliminary list of registered participants - alphabetical order
- late Abstract Deadline: 2020 September 30
This project has received funding from the European Union's Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme supported by COST (European Cooperation in Science and Technology) under grant agreement No OC-2015-2-19984.
ORO, Next, 2020, MitoEAGLE, MiP, MitoGlobal
Listed under MitoGlobal Events.