Obergurgl, AT. 2020 Jul 27-30, 13th MiP/MitoEAGLE Training School 2020.
Abstract: MiPschool, Obergurgl, Austria, 2020
- Updates on COVID-19 available here: Viruses and mitochondrial medicine
- The accommodation will be booked by the local organizers. Choose your room in the registration form.
- University Centre Obergurgl, Tyrol, Austria
- 2020-04-17 Fr Deadline for MitoEAGLE grant applications with corresponding Abstracts for MitoEAGLE Summit Obergurgl 2020 and MiPschool Obergurgl 2020
- 2020-04-30 Th Notification on MitoEAGLE reimbursement for MitoEAGLE Summit Obergurgl 2020 and MiPschool Obergurgl 2020
- 2020-05-29 Fr Registration and late Abstract Deadline for MitoEAGLE Summit Obergurgl 2020 and MiPschool Obergurgl 2020
- 2020-06-22 Mo Notification to oral and poster presenters
- 2020-07-22 to 25 MitoEAGLE Summit
- 2020-07-26 Arrival/departure day
- 2020-07-27 to 29 MiP/MitoEAGLE Training School
- 2020-07-30 Departure day
- Number of participants restricted to 70.
Preliminary list of registered participants - alphabetical order
COST MitoEAGLE reimbursement
- 1. Eligibility: Participants from Inclusivness Target Countries, Early career investigators and participants from all COST countries and International Partner Countries can apply - MitoEAGLE network.
- 2. Priority will be given to members of Inclusiveness Target Countries, to participants with specific presentations and to participants who will attend the entire event (Conference and Working Group Meeting).
- 4. The COST MitoEAGLE reimbursement will cover the local costs and partly travel expenses.
» Notification on MitoEAGLE reimbursement will be given until April 30th.
- late Abstract Deadline: 2020 May 29
- July 27-30: Introduction to mitochondrial respiratory physiology
This project has received funding from the European Union's Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme supported by COST (European Cooperation in Science and Technology) under grant agreement No OC-2015-2-19984.
Listed under MitoGlobal Events.
2020, ORO, MitoEAGLE, MiP, Next, MitoGlobal