Innsbruck AT, 2020 Jan 20-22. O2k-Coaching Days - Basic IOC144.
O2k-Coaching Days - Basic. Innsbruck, Austria; 2020 Jan 20-22.
- The course is over.
- O2k-Coaching Days - Basic is a training course which provides a fundamental introduction to high-resolution respirometry (HRR) with the Oroboros O2k. We will give you an overview of the O2k-FluoRespirometer, including real-time analysis with DatLab 7.4 and applications of the Titration-Injection microPump TIP2k. Hands-on sessions range from OroboPOS technical service (instrumental quality control system which is an essential component of HRR) to respirometry experiments with substrate-uncoupler-inhibitor (SUIT) protocols. Also the Oroboros SUITbrowser will be presented. The Oroboros SUITbrowser helps you to find the best SUIT protocol for your specific research questions. Many optimized SUIT protocols are available as DL-Protocols and will be shown at the O2k-Coaching Days.
- » Oroboros O2k-Laboratory
- Schoepfstrasse 18, 6020 Innsbruck
- » Information on travel and venue: IOC Innsbruck.
- » Hotel recommendation: Basic Hotel Innsbruck***(https://www.basic-hotel.at/en/)
- Using code "OROBOROS" for booking online you will get the Single Room for € 85.00 and the Double Room for € 120.00 including breakfast. Rooms are available at a first come first served basis.
- Free cancellation until 7 days prior. Booking requires a credit card for guarantee. Payment on site. A 2 € City tax to be charged additionally.
- » Oroboros O2k-Laboratory
- Registration closed.
Tutors and lecturers
Diana Antunes, PhD., Oroboros Instruments - Scientific Quality Manager
Luiza Cardoso, PhD., Oroboros Instruments - PostDoc
Marco Di Marcello, BSc., Oroboros Instruments - Research Assistant
Carolina Doerrier, PhD., Oroboros Instruments - Chief scientific officer
Luiz Felipe Garcia-Souza, PhD. student, Oroboros Instruments
Erich Gnaiger, PhD., Oroboros Instruments - CEO
Maria Huete-Ortega, PhD., Oroboros Instruments - Principal Investigator
Timea Komlodi, PhD., Oroboros Instruments - Postdoc
Manuela Passrugger, BSc., Oroboros Instruments - Lab Manager
|Buoso Chiara||AT Innsbruck Weiss G - Medical University Innsbruck, Innsbruck (AT)|
|Beleza Jorge||PT Porto Beleza J - University of Porto, Porto (PT)|
|Carter Kristen||US MS Jackson Cornelius DC - University of Mississippi, Jackson (US)|
|Chamkha Imen||SE Lund Elmer E - Lund University, Lund (SE)|
|Coldewey Sina||DE Jena Coldewey S - Jena University Hospital, Jena (DE)|
|Esper Treml Ricardo||DE Jena Coldewey S - Jena University Hospital, Jena (DE)|
|Gayathri Narayanappa||IN Bangalore Gayathri N - NIMHANS, Bangalore (IN)|
|Griffiths Kate||UK Glasgow Selman C - Glasgow University, Glasgow (UK)|
|Hussein Rawya||SE Lund Elmer E - Lund University, Lund (SE)|
|Linzi Jin||CN Beijing Huawei - Huawei, Beijing (CN)|
|Neu Charles||DE Jena Coldewey S - Jena University Hospital, Jena (DE)|
|Pereira Rita||PT Porto Beleza J - University of Porto, Porto (PT)|
|Place Nicolas||CH Lausanne Place N - Université de Lausanne, Lausanne (CH)|
|Participant||SE Lund Elmer E - Lund University, Lund (SE)|
Impressions from the IOC144
- Supported by project NextGen-O2k which has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No. 859770.
- Oroboros Instruments GmbH
- High-Resolution Respirometry
- Schoepfstrasse 18
- A-6020 Innsbruck, Austria
- Tel: +43 512 566796
- Fax: +43 512 566796 20
- E-Mail: [email protected]
- Mitochondria and Cell Research
IOC recommended reading
O2k-Workshops and O2k-Coaching Days are listed as MitoGlobal Events.
ORO, IOC, MitoGlobal, 2020, NextGen-O2k