Schroecken AT, Oroboros O2k-Workshop on high-resolution respirometry (HRR), IOC152. Originally scheduled for 2020 Jun 29- Jul 04 - Postponing the IOC152 was unavoidable due to COVID-19.
Abstract: Oroboros O2k-Workshop on high-resolution respirometry. Schroecken, Austria; IOC152 - POSTPONED
• O2k-Network Lab: AT_Innsbruck_Oroboros
Due to the national/international regulations this event was postponed
- Updates on COVID-19 available here: Viruses and mitochondrial medicine
- Our Oroboros O2k-Workshop is a training course on the O2k-FluoRespirometer and provides an overview on high-resolution respirometry.
- The training includes an introduction to the O2k-FluoRespirometer, O2k-Software for Data Acquisition & Analysis (DatLab 7.4) and O2k-Applications.
- During the O2k-Workshop, several hands-on sessions on: 1) instrumental setup and service, 2) the instrumental quality control system and 3) biological experiments will demonstrate the unique advantages of simultaneous monitoring of oxygen concentration, respiration, and hydrogen peroxide production.
- Many optimized SUIT protocols are available as DL-Protocols and will be shown at the O2k-Workshop.
- We will also present the Oroboros SUITbrowser, which helps you find the best SUIT protocol for your specific research questions.
- To prove their newly acquired skills, participants will be taking the MitoFit Proficiency Test towards the end of the workshop.
- Oroboros Instruments
- High-Resolution Respirometry
- Schoepfstrasse 18
- A-6020 Innsbruck, Austria
- Tel: +43 512 566796
- Fax: +43 512 566796 20
- Mitochondria and Cell Research
IOC recommended reading
O2k-Workshops are listed as MitoGlobal Events.
ORO, IOC, MitoFit, 2020, MitoGlobal