MiPNet24.13 IOC142 Fukuoka JP
ASMRM & J-mit 2019, Fukuoka JP, 2019 Oct 03 Oroboros Lunch Seminar at ASMRM & J-mit 2019 Fukuoka JP - Explore the Mito-World! (IOC142).
» ASMRM & J-mit 2019 Fukuoka JP
Oroboros (2019-10-03) Mitochondr Physiol Network
Oroboros Lunch Seminar. Fukuoka, Japan; 2019 October.
• O2k-Network Lab: AT Innsbruck Oroboros, JP Sapporo Yokota T, JP Tokyo Berthold
- Basic and advanced applications of the Oroboros O2k-FluoRespirometer
- Oct 3, 12:40-13:40
- Solaria Nishitetsu Hotel
- Session room
- 2 Chome-2-43 Tenjin, Chuo Ward
- Fukuoka, 810-0001, Japan
- Venue weblink
- Berthold Japan K.K.
- Sunbridge Bldg., 2F, 1-26-6 Yanagibashi, Taito-Ku, Tokyo 111-0052, Japan
- Oroboros distributor Japan: JP Tokyo Berthold
- Yasutoshi Koga, MD, PhD
- President of the ASMRM
- President of the J-mit
- Professor of the Department of Pediatrics and Child Health, Kurume University School of Medicine
- Oct 3 (Thu) 12:40-13:40
- Takashi Yokota - Application of high-resolution respirometry to mitochondrial research
- Erich Gnaiger - Targeting mitochondrial pathways - innovations in high-resolution respirometry
Takashi Yokota, Prof.Dr., Hokkaido University (JP Sapporo Yokota T)
Erich Gnaiger, PhD., Oroboros Instruments, CEO (AT Innsbruck Oroboros )
IOC recommended reading
ASMRM & J-mit 2019 Fukuoka JP
- Oroboros and JP Tokyo Berthold are looking forward to welcoming you at the booth of the ASMRM & J-mit 2019.
The largest global mitochondrial network
- 3,400 O2k-Publications
- Join the O2k-Network
- Benefit from the unique features of DatLab 7 with SUIT protocols
- World-wide innovation in mitochondrial respirometry: interlaboratory MitoFit Proficiency Test
- Oroboros participation was supported by the project NextGen-O2k which has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No. 859770.
ORO, IOC, MitoGlobal, 2019, NextGen-O2k