MiPNet21.10 IOC115 Schroecken AT
Schroecken AT, 2016 Oct 03-08. Oroboros O2k-Workshop on high-resolution respirometry (HRR) and O2k-Fluorometry, IOC115.
Oroboros (2016-10-03) Mitochondr Physiol Network
Oroboros O2k-Workshop on HRR and O2k-Fluorometry. Schroecken, Austria; 2016 Oct 03-08.
• O2k-Network Lab: AT_Innsbruck_Oroboros
ORO, IOC, 2016, MitoFit
- Great location, perfect. Helps to concentrate after nice pause and walks. Learned a lot.
- It was nice to be there for the workshop, to learn a lot of things and to be among the mountains. - Dayanidhi Sudarshan, O2k-Network Lab: US IL Chicago Dayanidhi S
- Thank you very much for the excellent workshop and great hospitality in wonderful Schröcken. It was very useful and educational. - Amin Mottahedin
DatLab files and analysis tempaltes obtained during IOC115
- Due to the size and number of files, they have been zipped for each O2k. The .zip-file contains the DatLab tempaltes as well as the indiviudal analysis per O2k.
Impressions from IOC115 in Schroecken
(c) Erich Gnaiger and Verena Laner
- This O2k-Workshop provides a detailed and practical introduction to the O2k and the O2k-Fluorometer, with data analysis by DatLab 7 and applications of the TIP2k. Hands-on experiments illustrate the principle and show the unique advantages and limitations of simultaneous monitoring of oxygen concentration, respiration, hydrogen peroxide production or mt-membrane potential.
- » Information on travel and venue: IOC Schroecken.
Team and guest tutors
- Gnaiger Erich, CEO, Oroboros Instruments and Medical University of Innsbruck, D. Swarovski Research Laboratory
- Doerrier Carolina, Chief Scientific Officer (CSO), Mitochondrial Physiology Specialist, Oroboros Instruments
- Dikova Valentina, Scientific Assistant, Medical University of Innsbruck - MitoFit
- Laner Verena, Chief Operating Officer (COO), Oroboros Instruments
- Neves Pedro, Scientific Assistant, Oroboros Instruments
- Weber Anja, Medical University of Innsbruck
|Abu irqeba Suomia||US MO St Louis Burris T: Department of Pharmacological & Physiological Science, St. Louis University (US)|
|Ashcroft Stephen||UK Birmingham Philp A: School of Sport, Exercise and Rehabilitation Sciences, University of Birmingham (UK)|
|Billon Cyrielle||US MO St Louis Burris T: Department of Pharmacological & Physiological Science, St. Louis University (US)|
|Bird Matthew||BE Leuven Vermeersch P: Hepatology, ZU Leuven (BE)|
|Bundgaard Amanda||DK Copenhagen Fago A: Department of Bioscience, Aarhus University (DK)|
|Dayanidhi Sudarshan||US IL Chicago Dayanidhi S: Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago, Northwestern University (US)|
|Grevendonk Lotte||NL Maastricht Schrauwen P: Maastricht University (NL)|
|Las Guy||IL Beer Sheva Las G: Ben Gurion University (IL)|
|Liebscher Gudrun||AT Innsbruck Huber L: Medical University Innsbruck (AT)|
|Janssen Connie||NL Leiden Lindeman JH: Leiden University Medical Center, Department Vascular Surgery (NL)|
|Joanisse Sophie||UK Birmingham Philp A: School of Sport, Exercise and Rehabilitation Sciences, University of Birmingham (UK)|
|Maekawa Satoshi||JP Sapporo Yokota T: Department of Cardiovascular Medicine, Hokkaido University, Sapporo (JP)|
|Mortensen Ole Hartvig||University of Copenhagen, Department of Biomedical Sciences (DK)|
|Maffezzini Camilla||SE Stockholm Freyer C: Karolinska Institute, Stockholm (SE)|
|Nambu Hideo||JP Sapporo Yokota T: Department of Cardiovascular Medicine, Hokkaido University, Sapporo (JP)|
|Mottahedin Amin||SE Gothenburg Hagberg H: University of Gothenburg (SE)|
|Neyroud Daria||US FL Gainesville Hepple RT: Department of Physical Therapy, University of Florida (US)|
|Nold Verena||DE Ulm Karabatsiakis A: University of Ulm, Department of clinical and biological psychology (DE)|
|Platen Petra||DE Bochum Platen P: Ruhr-University Bochum (DE)|
|Thakker Alpesh||UK Birmingham Lavery GG: University of Birmingham, Institute of Biomedical Research (UK)|
|Shirakawa Ryosuke||JP Sapporo Yokota T: Department of Cardiovascular Medicine, Hokkaido University, Sapporo (JP)|
|van Polanen Nynke||NL Maastricht Schrauwen P: Maastricht University (NL)|
|Wasilewski Michal||PL Warsaw Wasilewski M: International Institute of Molecular and Cell Biology, Laboratory of Mitochondrial Biogenesis, Warsaw (PL)|
|Welch Ryan||US MO St Louis Burris T: Department of Pharmacological & Physiological Science, St. Louis University (US)|
|Woesten Marieke||NL Leiden Lindeman JH: Leiden University Medical Center, Department Vascular Surgery (NL)|
O2k perspectives - abstracts
- Abstracts for the O2k perspectives evenings provide participants an opportunity to present and discuss their work, including projects in progress, methodological details and conceptual perspectives.
- » Abstract guidelines
|Bird 2016 Abstract IOC115||High-resolution respirometry for the diagnosis of mitochondrial disease.|
|Bundgaard 2016 Abstract IOC115||Does nitrite protect the turtle heart from oxidative damage in the spring?|
|Wasilewski 2016 Abstract IOC115||MitoRUSH, microscopy approach to mitochondrial protein import in mammalian cells.|
- Oroboros Instruments
- High-resolution respirometry
- Schöpfstrasse 18
- A-6020 Innsbruck, Austria
- Tel: +43 512 566796
- Fax: +43 512 566796 20
- O2k - tested and trusted
IOC recommended reading
O2k-Workshops are listed as MitoGlobal Events.'