- high-resolution terminology - matching measurements at high-resolution
International Mito Patients (IMP)
The International Mito Patients is a network of national patient organizations involved in mitochondrial disease. Mitochondrial disease is a rare disease with a limited number of patients per country. The national patient organizations which are a member of IMP each are active and powerful in their own countries. By joining forces IMP can represent a large group of patients and as such be their voice on an international level.
MitoPedia topics: MitoGlobal Organizations
- Elja van der Veer (The Netherlands)
- Main responsibility: general management, project harmful drugs for mito’s
- E-Mail: [email protected]
- International Mito Patients
- Burg. Uilkensstraat 21
- 2861 AD Bergambacht - The Netherlands
- E-mail: [email protected]
Listed as a MitoGlobal Society.
|MitoGlobal||MitoEAGLE||MitoGlobal Societies||MiPsociety||ASMRM||MitoGlobal Events||MitoGlobal first|