Schroecken AT, 2019 June 17-22 Oroboros O2k-Workshop on high-resolution respirometry (HRR), IOC139.
Abstract: Oroboros O2k-Workshop on high-resolution respirometry. Schroecken, Austria; 2019.
• O2k-Network Lab: AT_Innsbruck_Oroboros
- The correct date for the upcoming O2k-Workshop is June 17-22 2019.
- This introductory training course on the Oroboros O2k-FluoRespirometer further provides an introduction to DatLab 7 and applications of the TIP2k. Hands-on experiments illustrate the principle and show the unique advantages and limitations of simultaneous monitoring of oxygen concentration, mitochondrial respiration and hydrogen peroxide production. SUIT protocols, calibration and instrumental service are covered as well.
- Information on travel and venue: IOC Schroecken.
- The Schneestern Hotel is fully booked.
- Available rooms: Single Room Enzian, Double Room Enzian
- 14 feedback forms returned
- Great workshop! Great, friendly people! It was very educational and enjoyable! It was my pleasure! Thank you!
- Very informative workshop, thank you!
- 14 feedback forms returned
|In how far were your interests covered in the workshop? Please rate from 1 (not covered) to 5 (all interests covered).||4.14|
|Balance between practical “hands-on” work and “theoretical” explanations: Please rate from 1 (too much “hands-on”) to 5 (too much theory).||3.29|
|Presentation of lectures: Please rate from 1 (not understandable) to 5 (very understandable). a. in terms of content:||3.93|
|Presentation of lectures: Please rate from 1 (not understandable) to 5 (very understandable). b. in terms of language:||4.36|
|Level of tutoring during the “hands-on” work: Please rate from 1 (not enough tutoring, I felt left alone) to 5 (too much tutoring, I would have liked to work more independently).||2.86|
|Quality of tutoring: Please rate from 1 (poor) to 5 (excellent).||4.64|
|Intensity of the O2k-Course: Please rate from 1 (I would have liked to do and hear more) to 5 (I felt overwhelmed).||3.79|
|Your overall rating of the course? Please rate from 1 (poor) to 5 (excellent).||4.46|
Tutors, lecturers, and managers
Carolina Doerrier, PhD., Oroboros Instruments - Chief scientific officer
Marco Di Marcello, BSc., Medical University of Innsbruck, MitoFit project - Scientific Assistant
Manuela Passrugger, BSc., Oroboros Instruments - Biomedical Assistant
Ana Carolina Bastos Sant'Anna Silva, MSc., Oroboros Instruments - PhD. student TRANSMIT
Erich Gnaiger, PhD., Oroboros Instruments, CEO
Timea Komlodi, PhD ., Oroboros Instruments - PostDoc
|Antunes Diana||AT Innsbruck Oroboros - Oroboros Instruments, Innsbruck (AT)|
|Bach de Courtade Sandra Monica||NO Oslo Eide L - Oslo University Hospital, Oslo (NO)|
|Bardal Tora||NO As Egelandsdal B - Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Trondheim (NO)|
|Chabi Beatrice||FR Montpellier Wrutniak-Cabello C - INRA/University of Montpellier, Montpellier Cedex 1 (FR)|
|Cocco Paolo||AT Innsbruck Oroboros - Oroboros Instruments, Innsbruck (AT)|
|Davis Michael||US OK Stillwater Davis MS - Oklahoma State University, Stillwater (US)|
|Decker Stephen||US MA Amherst Busa MA - University of Massachusetts Amherst , Amherst (US)|
|Di Paola Floriana Jessica||TRANSMIT student - Justus-Liebig-University of Giessen , Giessen (DE)|
|Fulton Montana||US OK Stillwater Davis MS - Oklahoma State University, Stillwater (US)|
|Grams Bente||DE Kronshagen Grams B - Kiel University , Kronshagen (DE)|
|Joseph Vincent||CA Quebec Soliz J - Laval University, Quebec (CA)|
|Kwon Oh Sung||US CT Storrs Kwon O - University of Connecticut, Storrs (US)|
|Leffler Märta||SE Lund Elmer E - Lund University, Lund (SE)|
|Liang Liping||US CO Denver Patel M - University of Colorado, Aurora Denver (US)|
|Maull Felicia||DE Mainz Methner A - Universitätsmedizin Mainz, Mainz (DE)|
|Mihanovic Ivan||HR Split Ljubkovic M - University of Split School of Medicine, Split (HR)|
|Mila Guasch Maria||ES_Barcelona_Claret M - Institut d'Investigacions Biomèdiques August Pi i Sunyer , Barcelona (ES)|
|Moore Christy||US TN Nashville Fessel JP - Vanderbilt University Medical Center , Nashville (US)|
|Norman Jennifer||US CA Davis Roshanravan B - University of California, Davis (US)|
|O'Brien Kristin||US AK Fairbanks O'Brien K - University of Alaska, Faibanks (US)|
|Olsen Rolf Erik||NO As Egelandsdal B - Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Trondheim (NO)|
|Paez Hector||US TN Memphis Alway S - University of Tennessee Health Science Center, Memphis (US)|
|Rees Bernard||US LA New Orleans_Rees BB - University of New Orleans, New Orleans (US)|
|Roshanravan Baback||US CA Davis Roshanravan B - University of California, Davis (US)|
|Scaife Paula||UK Nottingham Phillips BE - University of Nottingham, Nottingham (UK)|
|Sendon Pamella Marie||Max Planck Institute for Biology of Ageing, Cologne (DE)|
|Vlachaki Walker Julia||UK London Carling D - MRC London Institute of Medical Sciences, London (UK)|
|Crossland Hannah||UK_Exeter_Blackwell JR - University of Nottingham, Nottingham (UK)|
O2k perspectives - abstracts
- Abstracts for the O2k perspectives evenings provide participants an opportunity to present and discuss their work, including projects in progress, methodological details and conceptual perspectives.
- » Abstract guidelines
|Joseph 2019 Abstract IOC139||Joseph V, Arias-Reyes C, Soliz J (2019) Plasticity of brain mitochondrial respiration rates during acclimatization to chronic hypoxia in mice. Mitochondr Physiol Network 24.01.|
|Fulton 2019 Abstract IOC139||Fulton MR, Davis MS (2019) Effect of hyperthermia on mitochondrial function in canine skeletal muscle. Mitochondr Physiol Network 24.01.|
|O’Brien 2019 Abstract IOC139||O’Brien KM (2019) Mitochondrial form and function in Antarctic fishes. Mitochondr Physiol Network 24.01.|
|Sendon 2019 Abstract IOC139||Sendon PM, Simard ML, Stewart J (2019) Development and characterization of a novel mouse model carrying specific mitochondrial DNA mutations. Mitochondr Physiol Network 24.01.|
Impressions of the IOC139
Photos taken by Cocco Paolo
Guest tutor Zdrazilova Lucie at the IOC139
Browsing through the MiPNet Manuals
Tutor Komlodi Timea at the IOC139
Gnaiger Erich during his lecture
- Oroboros Instruments
- High-Resolution Respirometry
- Schoepfstrasse 18
- A-6020 Innsbruck, Austria
- Tel: +43 512 566796
- Fax: +43 512 566796 20
- Mitochondria and Cell Research
IOC recommended reading
- Supported by project NextGen-O2k which has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No. 859770.
O2k-Workshops are listed as MitoGlobal Events.
ORO, IOC, MitoFit, 2019, NextGen-O2k, MitoGlobal