European public and private opportunities for R&D, Innovation and Technology Transfer for TRANSMIT 2019 Rome IT
TRANSMIT (2019-05-02) MitoGlobal
- Venue website
- INNOVA headquarters, Rome
- Via Giacomo Peroni 386, 00131 Rome
- Federica Marotti: Overview of the main European Public Funding schemes for R&D and Innovation.
- Alfredo Picano: Converting Research onto economic development; the creation and the scale-up of new technology companies
- Matteo Forte and Antonio Zangrilli: Business planning and the access to (i) Venture Capital & Business Angels private funds, (ii) national and regional innovation and research funds.
- Cristina Fregonese and Aleardo Furlani: The mobility of researchers (Marie Curie fellowships) and the IP management knowledge from research to Industry.
This project has received funding from the European Union's Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 722605.
MitoGlobal, 2019, ORO, TRANSMIT
Listed under MitoGlobal Events.