Abstract: Course in Science Communication and Dissemination for TRANSMIT, Milan, Italy, 2019
- Venue website
- Fondazione Umberto Veronesi headquarters, Milan
- Piazza Missori 5 or via Solferino 19 (TBC)
- Fondazione Umberto Veronesi
- Course in Science Communication (3-day course), organised by Fondazione Umberto Veronesi, to be held in Milan from Thursday May 2 to Saturday May 4.
- Agnese Collino FUV Scientific Supervisor
- Chiara Segrè FUV Scientific Supervisor
- Elisa Invernizzi Elisa Invernizzi, FUV Press Officer
- M. Bellone Freelance science writer, nonfiction editor for Codice Edizioni
- Anna Guatri, FUV CSR responsible and fundraiser
- Alessandro Vitale, FUV scientific supervisor
- Angelica lato FUV events and educational projects officer
- Alessandro Vitale FUV Scientific Supervisor
SupportThis project has received funding from the European Union's Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 722605.
MitoGlobal, 2019, ORO, TRANSMIT
Listed under MitoGlobal Events.