|Graz, AT, 2020 Jan 10-11. 1st Myocardial Function Symposium: “Targets in cardiometabolic disease”.|
Abstract: 1st Myocardial Function Symposium: “Targets in cardiometabolic disease”, Graz, Austria, 2020
- The first “Myocardial function symposium” on “Targets in cardiometabolic disease” of the German Cardiac Society Working Group on Myocardial Function and Energetics (WG13) is organized as a joint Meeting with the Austrian Society of Cardiology Working Group Cardiovascular Biology and Thrombosis Research (WG1).
- The meeting has been established to increase scientific exchange and to foster collaborations among scientists and clinicians of similar research interest in a particularly friendly and productive atmosphere. The current meeting will focus on underlying mechanisms and treatment options of diabetic heart disease, including basic science sessions to exchange knowledge on models and methods used in cardiometabolic research.
- Aula of the MED CAMPUS Graz
- Neue Stiftingtalstrasse, Neue Stiftingtalstraße 2, 8010 Graz
- Med Campus Graz website
- will be uploaded shortly
- WG13 – Myocardial Function and Energetics, German Cardiac Society (DGK)
- WG1 – Cardiovascular Biology and Thrombosis Research, Austrian Society of Cardiology (ÖKG)
2020, MitoGlobal, ORO, Next
Listed under MitoGlobal Events