(Redirected from SUIT browser)
- Use the SUITbrowser to find the best substrate-uncoupler-inhibitor-titration (SUIT) protocol for your research questions.
Open the SUITbrowser: http://suitbrowser.oroboros.at/
- Each SUIT protocol receives a score from 0 to 3 in different categories that correspond to a research question (e.g. information on coupling control, information on fatty acid oxidation, among others). This score is set depending of the information which one can get from each SUIT protocol (3: this SUIT protocol is ideal, highly informative for the specific question; 2: information provided; 1: information provided, but is not a SUIT protocol mainly focused for the study of this question; 0: the specific information/question is not provided by the SUIT protocol). It is possible to choose multiple reasearch questions at a time, to find the best protocols that adress this combination of problems.
Define your experimental strategy
Mitochondrial preparations or living cells
- H2O2 and O2
- Mitochondrial ATP production and O2
- Membrane potential and O2
- The following research questions can be selected in the SUITbrowser in various combinations to provide links to the best SUIT protocols: